WALK INSIDE THE ROPES WITH PRO MATT FITZPATRICK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The WALK INSIDE THE ROPES WITH PRO MATT FITZPATRICK Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts Friday, January 6, 2023 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time (PST) and ends Monday, February 6, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY, AND NOT BE A PROFESSIONAL GOLFER, MEMBER OF A NATIONAL GOLF TEAM, OR MEMBER OF A COLLEGIATE GOLF TEAM. SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) officers, directors, employees and representatives of Golf & Tennis Pro Shop, Inc. d/b/a PGA TOUR Superstore (the “Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (b) persons engaged in, and persons associated with the development, production, promotion, advertising or running of this Sweepstakes, including the officers, directors, employees and representatives of Skechers U.S.A., Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Parties”); and (c) each of the foregoing persons’ immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), as well as persons living in the same household (whether related or not). Any eligible minor must have his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Sweepstakes.
3) HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter, scan the QR code or go to (website link TBD) and submit your contact information. Limit of one (1) entry per entrant.
Any individual who, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting more than the allowed number of entries, by any means, including, but not limited to, establishing multiple e-mail accounts, may be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such e-mail address (or the e-mail address must belong to the parent or guardian of the entrant), otherwise entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be decided upon by confirming the authorized account holder of the e-mail address which submitted the winning entry at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries to win:
- 2023 Honorary Observers Experience inclusive of: one (1) grouping for two (2) people to walk inside the ropes with a grouping of PGA TOUR pros, expected to include Matthew Fitzpatrick, during one round of competition of The Genesis Invitational (the “Event”), expected to be held Friday, February 17, 2023 at The Riviera Country. If Matt Fitzpatrick does not play in the tournament or is otherwise unavailable, winner will still attend the Honorary Observers Experience, but with a different grouping of PGA TOUR Pros.
(For the absence of doubt, Grand Prize shall not include transportation to or from the Event, meals or other food or beverage, or any other items not specifically listed above.)
5) SELECTION OF WINNER: All submissions will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with these rules. Entries which violate the rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor will select one (1) winner at random from all eligible entries.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the selection of the Sweepstakes winner are final.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail. Any winner who does not respond to notification attempts within five (5) business days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
Grand Prize Winner will be expected to act in a polite and appropriate manner during the Event, including compliance with all Event rules and instructions given by Event staff. Failure to do so may result in immediate cancellation of participation, which may or may not be rescheduled, in Sponsor’s and/or Event staff’s sole and absolute discretion, and/or forfeiture of the prize. Grand Prize Winner may not use Matt Fitzpatrick’s likeness without his prior, express, written permission.
The potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility with (where lawful) a liability and publicity release for receipt by Sponsor. If any required documents are not returned, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any aspect of any Prize Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize.
7) GENERAL: Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize or prize element of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion. All federal, state or other tax liabilities and fees arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8) CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects). These Official Rules are accessible at (website link TBD) throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or forfeiture and/or prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY USER, ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OR CIVIL LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes or the fulfillment of any Prize; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, download any materials in the Sweepstakes, or receive, use, or access any Prize; (f) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of, or participation in any part of, a Prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any printing, typographical or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
10) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES AND REPRESENTATIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, accessing the Sweepstakes page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize. Sponsor shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation online via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) the name, address, entry, voice, statement, picture or other likeness of the winner, without any additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor.
11) WINNER LIST: To request the name of the winner, available after March 1, 2023 send an e-mail with subject line: “Inside the Ropes with Matt Fitzpatrick Winner List” to (email address or other method TBD). Requests received after September 1, 2023 will not be honored.
12) DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. EXCLUDING PRIZE CLAIMS, IF ANY OTHER CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
13) SPONSOR: Golf & Tennis Pro Shop, Inc. d/b/a PGA TOUR Superstore. 1805 Old Alabama Road, Suite 300, Roswell, GA 30076
© 2022 PGA TOUR Superstore. All rights reserved.