LESSON WITH MARTIN HALL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Lesson with Martin Hall Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts Monday, August 15th at 6am Eastern Time (EST) and ends Monday, September 12th at 6am EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) officers, directors, employees and representatives of Skechers USA, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies; (b) persons engaged in, and persons associated with the development, production, promotion, advertising or running of this Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Parties”); and (c) each of the foregoing persons’ immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), as well as persons living in the same household (whether related or not). Any eligible minor must have his or her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter, visit the Palm Beach Gardens, Delray Beach or Plantation PGA Tour Superstore or visit https://www.flowcode.com/page/skecherssweepstake?utm_term=NExyanM4t#fid=NExyanM4t&c=cfa54e64-59ff-421a-ba98-346e9c8e15eb-SSE:1658180658 and complete the information form.
Only one (1) entry allowed per person.
Entries containing any material that is deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be lewd, explicit, obscene, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate for this Sweepstakes shall be disqualified. Any entries featuring music, video, and/or images whose copyrights are not owned by the entrant or featuring large or excessive non-Sponsor branding/trademarks may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any individual who, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting more than the allowed number of entries, by any means, including, but not limited to, establishing multiple e-mail accounts, may be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such e-mail address (or the e-mail address must belong to the parent or guardian of the entrant), otherwise entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be decided upon by confirming the authorized account holder of the e-mail address which submitted the winning entry at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries to win:
- A one-on-one lesson with Martin Hall at his home course, Club at Ibis, in West Palm Beach (date and time subject to Martin’s and winner’s availability). Training session will last about sixty (60) minutes
- One (1) pair of Skechers GO GOLF shoes
4) SELECTION OF WINNER: All submissions will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with these rules. Entries which violate the rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor will select one (1) winner from all such entries at random.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the judging and selection of Sweepstakes winners are final.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail. Any winner who does not respond to notification attempts within five (5) business days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion.
Grand Prize Winner shall be responsible for any equipment or travel required for the training. Scheduling of the training will be subject to Martin Hall’s and Grand Prize Winner’s schedules. Grand Prize Winner will be expected to act in a polite and appropriate manner during the training. Failure to do so may result in immediate cancellation, which may or may not be rescheduled, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, and forfeiture of the prize. Grand Prize Winner will not be allowed to record the training. Grand Prize Winner may not use Martin Hall’s likeness without his prior, express, written permission. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to the presence of the representatives, as well as the publication of a story regarding the training (though personal details of winner will not be included without such publication obtaining prior consent from the Winner).
Certain terms and conditions may apply to gift cards or online codes, see gift card or e-mail delivering online code for details. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility with (where lawful) a liability and publicity release for receipt by Sponsor. If any required documents are not returned, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any aspect of any Grand Prize Winner’s acceptance or use of any Prize.
6) GENERAL: Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize or prize element of comparable or greater value in its sole discretion. All federal, state or other tax liabilities and fees arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects). These Official Rules are accessible at the following website throughout the Sweepstakes Period: https://www.flowcode.com/page/skecherssweepstake?utm_term=NExyanM4t#fid=NExyanM4t&c=cfa54e64-59ff-421a-ba98-346e9c8e15eb-SSE:1658180658. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or forfeiture and/or prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY USER, ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OR CIVIL LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW.
7) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes or the fulfillment of any Prize; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, download any materials in the Sweepstakes, or receive, use, or access any Prize; (f) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of, or participation in any part of, a Prize (it is understood that golf and golf training may be strenuous; participants should be in good health and aware of the risk of injury from contact by a club or ball such as bruising, abrasions, cuts, or broken bones, as well as from vigorous activity such as broken bones, muscle or soft tissue injuries, or elevated cardiovascular exertion), or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any printing, typographical or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
8) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES AND REPRESENTATIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, accessing the Sweepstakes page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize. Sponsor shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation online at www.skechers.com or via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) the name, address, entry, voice, statement, picture or other likeness of the winner, without any additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor.
9) WINNER LIST: To request the name of the winner, available after September 13th, 2022, send an e-mail with subject line: “Lesson with Martin Hall Winner List” to email@example.com. Requests received after March 13, 2023, will not be honored.
10) DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. EXCLUDING PRIZE CLAIMS, IF ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
SPONSOR: SKECHERS U.S.A., INC. 228 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
© 2022 Skechers U.S.A., Inc. II
Skechers® is a registered trademark of Skechers U.S.A., Inc. II