Titleist TS2 Women's Driver w/ KuroKage 40 Shaft
Titleist TS2 Driver
Developed through the Titleist Speed Project, the new TS2 Drivers are engineered for ball speed. The ultimate driver for high speeds and mis-hit forgiveness. Titleist has developed an impeccably optimized club that strives to live up to its promise of speed.
Ultra-thin Titanium CrownThe TS2 driver has the thinnest titanium crown which grants enhanced control, letting you shift more force lower, driving the ball fast and far.
- The streamlined body allows reduced air-friction helps make each swing drive swifter for more power.
- The variable thickness face increases swing forgiveness on each shot.
- The weight Distribution has been optimized for low spin and powerful launches.
Titleist Speed ChassisIt’s not one thing, it’s everything. The new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- 100% inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect.
- Long form inspection story: Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
New Streamlined Shape
- Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness
- Adjustable Swingweight, Fixed CG Location
- High Launch, Low Spin
- Modern Shape, 460cc
- 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°