YOU SAVE $50.02
- From Work to Workout: Play harder, work smarter, live better with vívoactive. Built-in sports apps keep you active while smart notifications allow you to stay in contact with pressing work matters - all so you can keep your life in balance. The high-resolution, color touchscreen stays readable in direct sunlight, so you can view your stats when you step out of the office for a run. The ultra-thin profile - 8 mm - is comfortable to wear all day and can easily transition from office to golf course. You won't have to worry about vívoactive keeping up with your active days. The rechargeable battery lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks in watch/activity-tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS.
- Built-in Sports Apps: vívoactive features built-in sports apps that track your stats - even when away from your phone. Simply tap to choose among GPS-enabled running, golfing and cycling apps plus swimming and activity tracking.
- Hit the Ground Running: Whether you're training for a 5K or just for life in general, the running app uses GPS to capture essential running data such as distance and pace. A built-in accelerometer and wrist-based speed and cadence trackers eliminate the need for a separate foot pod when running on an indoor track or treadmill and also when GPS is unavailable. You can set up vibration alerts for heart rate², pace and run/walk intervals. Other training features include Auto Lap® and Auto Pause®. Automatic sync with Garmin Connect Mobile gives you a post-run summary, including calories burned and if you scored any personal records, such as your fastest or longest run to date.
- Get In Gear: The GPS-enabled cycling app measures time, distance, speed and calories. Compatible with sensors³ such as speed, cadence and heart rate monitors to measure your progress on training rides as well as daily commutes.
- Tee Off: Pair with your smartphone4 to download course maps from our golf course database - with more than 38,000 courses worldwide - to play favorite and new courses. The golfing app keeps maps updated and tallies hole number and par. GPS measures layup and dogleg distances, as well as distances to the front, middle and back of the green, to improve usability over the entire hole. Individual stroke play scorecard lets you see if you're under or over par. Measure shot distance at the press of a button. Round timer counts up time on the course, while the built-in accelerometer tracks your steps.
- Dive In: Auto Length accelerometer-based technology automatically gauges total and interval distance; laps; calories burned; session average, interval and length pace; and stroke count, including number of strokes per length and interval and session averages. Let the swimming app calculate your efficiency with swolf, which adds the time and the number of strokes it takes to swim a pool length. View your time and interval distance at a glance. Interval Count lets you seamlessly pause and then resume your workout.
- Step It Up: vívoactive follows your progress even when you're not engaged in a specific activity. The activity tracking app tracks your steps to learn your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step count goal. As you meet your milestones, the device will adjust your goal for the next day. The red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you've been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívoactive will monitor your rest. It also tracks your calories burned.
- Stay Connected: vívoactive gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible Bluetooth-enabled device. Receive caller ID and missed call information for incoming calls. Text messages include sender information and message. Email messages come with sender and subject. vívoactive also displays notifications from Facebook®, Twitter® and other social media platforms, as well as other mobile apps, including weather alerts and temperature. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more, or clear the screen with the press of a button.