Oakley RadarLock Path Polished Black w/Iridium
Available with Range™, Pitch™ or Path™ lens shape, this golf-specific version of Radarreg; comes in two editions. Choose the G30™ lens to optimize depth perception when haze hides the bunker or clouds cover the fairway. In medium to bright light, our TUNGSTEN IRIDIUM® lens boosts depth perception while cutting glare. Whichever version you choose, you’ll get all the performance breakthroughs of this unique eyewear invention.
- RADAR® lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
- Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit — two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
- Radar® is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. To keep the heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Radar® meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
- Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Also available in: Polarized