Ping Eye2 XG Wedge Steel
S 56.00° 12.0° 0.14" 64.25° 35.25" D4 Satin
L 60.00° 13.0° 0.03" 64.50° 35.00" D6 Satin
• These are design specifications, and may vary due to manufacturing tolerences.
• Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length.
• Standard swingweights for graphite shafts are 1 point lighter than standard swing weights for steel shafts as shown above.
• Swing weight target based on DG S300 shaft. For other shafts, swing weights may vary slightly based on weight and CG properties of given shaft.
• Standard swing weights for graphite shafted clubs are 1-2 points lighter than shown.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is there a Wedge available? If so, what degrees is it?Asked on 2/10/2013 by Pete from Melbourne, Australia
A:Ping only offers the Eye2 XG wedge in a SW and LW. The SW is 56 degree and the LW is 60 degrees.Answered on 9/18/2013 by Customer Care