TaylorMade Men's SLDR S Fairway Wood
YOU SAVE $160.02
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability.
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance.
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment.
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a fairway wood to promote long distance with controlled accuracy.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do taylormade sldr s fairway woods come with the manufacturers head covers?Asked on 5/24/2016 by tmd442
A:it shouldAnswered on 6/15/2016 by Customer Care
Q:Does this come with a sleeve?Asked on 5/6/2016 by J
A:No, the fairway wood does not come with a sleeve.Answered on 5/6/2016 by Community Answer from None
Q:Other than adjustability what is the difference between the sldr fairway and the sldr s fairway. Also is one more shallower then the other?Asked on 10/4/2014 by Remy from Jericho , ny
A:There isn't much difference between the two. The color schemes are a bit different and the SLDR S is bonded. The head dimensions are virtually the same.Answered on 10/7/2014 by Customer Care from Duluth, Ga