Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 Hybrid
This manufacturer does not include a wrench with adjustable fairways and hybrids.
- Sole weight adjustability from the Multi Fit System allows players to optimize distance and ball trajectory to hit precise approach shots.
- The Super Light (silver) 3-gram sole weight, The Right Light (gold) 7-gram sole weight and the Traditional (black) 11-gram sole weight all come included in a pouch with an adjustability wrench and manual.
- Loft changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to optimize distance and trajectory.
- The four hybrid head options come standard at initial lofts of 17.0°, 19.0°, 21.0° and 23.0°. Based on the player's preferred flight, lofts can be adjusted from 16.0° to 24.0° in full degree increments with Upright options, depending on the respective head
- Lie changes allow Feel (F) and Control (C) players to improve control and turf interaction.
- An iced matte painted crown and black PVD finish provides an understated yet performance-inspiring look.