Wilson Men's FYbrid RS Hybrid
This manufacturer does not include a wrench with adjustable fairways and hybrids.
- The face has a rounded sole profile that helps to create even symmetry at address to helping to identify the ideal impact area.
- By removing material near the tow and hosel, FYbrid allows maximum flexibility in a variety of lies and minimal turf interaction on uneven surfaces.
- The deeper head and flat crown inspire greater confidence at address and bring the center of gravity further and lower back for a higher launch angle, making it easier to get the ball airborne quicker.
- Dual rail sole promotes cleaner turf interaction and moves the CG lower and deeper in the head providing cleaner contact and stronger ball flight.
- Proprietary variable face thickness increases the high CT area of the club head in the heel and toe, optimizing the sweet spot for greater accuracy.