Covid-19 Store Re-Opening Update
Through these difficult months, some have leaned into the positive aspects of golf – both fun and stress relief – and it has been a safe way to be #AloneTogether during our current situation, whether in our backyards or on the course.
Thanks to everyone’s focus and continued efforts to follow social distancing and other guidelines, we are planning for what is next. While some of our communities continue to deal with great challenges, others are starting to buzz with renewed activity. Given this, and with an abundance of caution, we will thoughtfully reopen our stores as each community is ready for us to do so.
Our business is driven by a set of core values, with a primary value of putting people first. As we reopen our doors, our number one priority is keeping you and our Associates safe. When you visit PGA TOUR Superstore you will notice several enhancements we have added to help protect the well-being of everyone in our store.
For our Customers
- In accordance with government-provided guidelines based on the size of our store, we will reduce the number of customers in the store at a time.
- We will enforce social distancing throughout the store, and at checkout you will find markers to indicate the proper spacing.
- The pin pads and area around the register will be wiped down more frequently by our cashiers.
- You will find that we have added hand-sanitizing stations throughout the store, and signage on best practices for keeping hands clean.
- We will continue to offer services like one-on-one Golf Instruction, Fittings, Club Testing, Practice Bays, Tennis Racquet restrings and Club Repair; however, we’ve added several additional safety measures for cleanliness and safe distancing. For additional safety, make sure to bring your own glove for participation in all these great services!
- All Associates have been thoroughly trained on environmental cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Each Associate will do a personal screen – using CDC guidelines – prior to entering the store.
- Each Associate will be required to wash their hands upon entering, and frequently throughout their work period.
- Where required by state, Associates will be wearing face coverings for everyone’s protection, and will continue to respect social distancing guidance.
Beyond our store, our website offers the same great equipment, apparel and accessories in a seamless shopping experience, available at pgatoursuperstore.com. As an added benefit, we will continue to offer our convenient, contactless Curbside Caddie pick-up service for orders placed online.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. Even during difficult times, golf has always been a game that brings people together, and will continue to be a respite for many in the days ahead.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to our stores very soon.