Keep 'Em Coming Polo
William Murray Golf Keep 'Em Coming Polo
They may have taken our tailgating this fall, but they can't take our brew.
Knocking back cold ones is in the Murray DNA and plays a big part in the William Murray design process.
From afar, a simple zig-zag pattern—but up close, an array of froth-covered pint glasses, frozen mugs and bottles of ale.
Named in honor of 'Big Ern' McCracken’s legendary Kingpin diner scene line in the classic comedy (“Keep ‘em coming sweets, I got a long drive...”) this suds-inspired pattern is already a favorite of Bill and the brothers—while guaranteed to be your good luck charm this fall.
- Moisture wicking fabric to keep you Murray Chill and dry all day
- Ready to wear, wrinkle resistant fabric
- Buttery soft 4-way stretch matte (minimal shine) Jersey knit fabric
- UPF50+ protects from the sun's harmful rays
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex Melange Knit Jersey
- Unique structured collar keeps the tips of your polo crisp
- Murray Brothers eyelet on left collar point
- WMG icon heat transfers at left chest and center back