Golf Club Online Trade-In Process:
1. Please select your club from the drop-down menu. When entering iron sets, the first price listed is per club. Please enter the total number of irons, and the set price will populate. Click "Add to Trade-In Cart" to begin your order, or "No Thanks" to reset your search. You can continue adding clubs by following the same process.
2. The value displayed is guaranteed, IF the club is free from excessive wear and defects. Club wear and defects include:
- Woods with dents, excessive sky marks, shaft changes, painted or etched markings.
- Wedges and irons with grooves worn below 50 percent, damaged or missing chrome from excessive play, shaft changes, excessive sole wear or dings from rocks, medallions missing, altered cosmetics or etchings.
- Shafts that are cracked, bent or reduced in length by more than two inches.
- Sets of irons must have a minimum of five (5) consecutive clubs, including the PW (ex. 6-PW, 7-P, SW)
3. After you have selected the clubs to return, fill out the address portion of the order and click "Complete Order."
4. A prepaid UPS shipping label will be provided for orders of $50.00 or more. Orders under $50.00 will be shipped at the expense of the consumer.
5. Print the UPS label and attach it to the box. It can be dropped off at any UPS location or handed off to a UPS driver.
6. A notification will be emailed when your order has been received. An e-card will be sent within two business days of the received date.
*The above process is for online trade-ins only. Trade-in values and prices may vary in store. All prices on this website are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally one or more items on our website may be mispriced. We reserve the right to refuse to honor any incorrect prices.