Buy Now. Pay Later.
Split your online purchase into easy payments with Zip
Here’s how it works. Let’s say you make a $400 purchase.
Due at the time of purchase
Due in two weeks
Due in four weeks
Due in six weeks
What is Zip?Zip is a payment platform that gives shoppers the choice to pay for their purchases via simple installments using a credit or debit card. Zip automatically splits the purchase amount into equal payments, every two weeks. Zip empowers you to buy now, pay over time.
What information does Zip ask for?Zip requires your name, address, date of birth, a US mobile number, and either a debit or credit card for sign up. Instead of having a traditional username and password, Zip requires a mobile phone number and text message verification.
Who can use Zip?In order to have an account with Zip, you must:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile number
- Use a credit or debit card to make a purchase
How do I sign up?You can sign up during the checkout process. For the initial sign up Zip will just need your date of birth, a mobile number and either a debit or credit card. You'll know if you are approved instantly!
How can I check my Zip Orders or Account?The easiest way to manage your Zip orders is via our app which you can download here.
Zip also has a Customer Portal where you can log in by entering your mobile number or email address and have instant access to your current and past orders at Zip Customer Login.
Will I be notified before I am charged for an installment?Zip notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email before each payment is due.
When is my first payment due?Your first installment of 25% of the purchase price is due at the time of checkout. The remaining three installments will be billed automatically, every two weeks.
Can I pay off my installments early?Of course. Just log into the App or Customer Portal and choose the order you wish to pay early. Zip Customer Login.
What if I have trouble paying?It’s important to notify Zip to avoid a late fee if your payment method is not up-to-date. Payments are automatic, however, Zip charges late fees in certain instances, such as if your payment cannot be processed because your debit card account has insufficient funds or your credit card is no longer valid. For more information on late fees, please see Zip's help page.
If your payment is denied in error, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
Does Zip approve every order?Please see Zip's Help Center article on approvals. If you have further questions, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
Why am I being asked to pay a down payment?Please see Zip's Help Center article on down payments. If you have further questions, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
Why was I not approved or eligible to use Zip?Please see Zip's Help Center article on eligibility. If you have further questions, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
What if I lose or want to change my card of payment for an existing order?Zip associates your card with your order when you first complete the checkout process. If you need to change which payment method is used for future installments for an order, follow these steps to associate a different card with a given order. This will cause all further installments for that order to be billed against your new card.
- Log into the Customer Portal at Zip Customer Login
- Go to the Orders Page and click View Order for the order you would like to change.
- Click Edit next to the payment card, select the card you’d like to use, and click “Use this Card”
How do returns, refunds, and partial refunds work?As soon as Zip is notified of the return, our customers are refunded the amount they’ve paid to date and Zip cancels all future payments. In the event of a partial refund, scheduled installments are reduced/canceled first, and then paid installments are refunded.
I received an error message when checking out with Zip?Please see Zip's Help Center article on common error messages. If you have further questions, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
Why was I refunded for my order placed with Zip, I didn’t cancel the order and still want the product?If you received a Zip refund and did not cancel your order, don’t worry! There is a slight delay on shipment for your order, and you will be recharged when the order is ready to be shipped.
Why was I charged for a Zip transaction I canceled or did not complete?When an attempt at purchase is made you may see a pending charge on your statement. This is called an authorization hold. Those charges are pending charges and ones that should fall off within the next 3 - 5 days. If any of the pending charges do post to your account or if you have further questions, you can contact Zip Support by submitting a request at https://help.us.zip.co/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Loans through the Zip checkout are originated by WebBank, except for Zip-originated loans in CO, NV, MA, and MD.
- Eligibility criteria apply. See payment terms: https://zip.co/us/quadpay-terms-of-service . Loans to California residents, other than loans through the Zip App, Zip checkout, and Zip Card, are made or arranged pursuant to California Lenders Law license.
- ¹For example, for a $200 purchase, you’d make four $51 payments every two weeks starting today for a 34.7% annual percentage rate and a total of payments of $204. A $4 installment fee is charged at commencement - you pay $1.00 of this fee as a prepaid finance charge when you make your initial payment today. The remaining $3 is included in your future payments. Fees can range from $0 to $7.50 depending on the purchase price. Actual amount of fee for your purchase will be reflected in checkout. Estimation of installment payment and annual percentage rate excludes potential tax and shipping costs. Zip Pay Anywhere and Zip Checkout financing through Zip issued by WebBank, except for Zip-originated loans in CO, NV, MA, and MD. All loans are subject to credit approval.
© 2023 PGA TOUR Superstore. All rights reserved.