TaylorMade M1 460 Driver
- 6-layer carbon crown with 9-1-1 skeletal titanium body saves weight
- Carbon toe panel results in 43% more carbon and twice the weight savings vs. the original M1
- Lower CG, longer back track, and more moveable weight for completely personalized distance and forgiveness
- Redesigned T-track system with longer track and more moveable weight
- Allows for 64% more front-to-back CG movement than original M1
- 94% more CG movement in the 440 model vs. original M1 430
- Three Premium stock shafts, with 30+ after-market no-upcharge shaft options
- Lamkin UTx Cord Grip (stock)
- New ultra-lightweight, Aluminum, 4* Loft Sleeve with 12 settings
FF2FF Precision Process
- Crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality
- Manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
Three Premium Stock Shafts and 30+ No-Upcharge Shaft Offerings
Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch)
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 (mid launch)
Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.