Wilson Staff Infinite Windy City Putter
Windy City is a modern take on a classic heel-toe weighted head style, featuring a heel shafted plumber's neck hosel.
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY - Counterbalanced technology in the Infinite putter line places additional weight in the head and in the grips. The additional weight in the grip area moves the balance point closer to the hands and creates a higher moment of inertia for the entire club, prompting a more controlled and stable putting stroke.
- GRIP TECHNOLOGY - The oversized Infinite grips, weighing 104 grams compared to the heads ranging from 355 to 365 grams, further quiet the hands and limit unwanted rotation, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- MILLED FACE - The deep, double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
- CLASSIC, REFINED SHAPES - Six iconic head shapes - three blade (including one women's option) and three mallet styles - were modernized with refined detailing and a premium smoke grey PVD finish. Each putter head features parallel and perpendicular sight lines, simplifying alignment for all players.
- TOUR PROVEN - Three-time major winner and Wilson Advisory Staff member Padraig Harrington put the South Side model in play at the Italian Open in August 2014. His comment on this specific model: "This putter is better than good; I trust the look of the rounded shape and center shaft and am thrilled we developed a counterbalanced offering.
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.