aim L10 Laser Rangefinder
aim L10 Laser Rangefinder
The aim L10 is a compact and sporty laser rangefinder with slope compensation technology that you can manually turn on or off at any time. The aim L10 features three different targeting modes: Standard, Scan and Pin along with a slight vibration that assures you when you have locked on to your intended target. The slope-adjusted distances help you incorporate the elevation of the hole, providing a better perspective of your shot and making club selection even more accurate.
- Ergonomic and sporty design
- 5 - 880 yard range - Accurate to +/-1 yard
- Measures yards and meters
- Pin finder with vibration mode
- 3 targeting modes (Standard, Scan, Pin)
- 6x Magnification with diopter adjustment
- Slope on/off switch provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation
- Automatic shut-off after 10 seconds when left unattended
- IPX4 Water resistant
- Lightweight - only 155g
- Sturdy carry case with belt hook and easy access toggle closure
Product Features & Details
Slope Adjusted Distances
The slope adjustment feature shows you the normal yardage PLUS the slope adjusted ‘true’ yardage distance, taking into consideration any incline or decline you are facing. It can easily be turned off for tournament play. The 3 targeting modes available are Standard, Scan and Pin, to suit your preference.
- NORMAL - with a click of the button while aiming at the target, the distance will show in the display with vibration.
- SCAN - useful when measuring various targets. Click the measurement button once to see the distance to each target. It can be scanned for 10 consecutive seconds and it takes one short click to start.
- PIN - when there are a lot of obstacles behind the pin, you can use this mode to get an accurate distance. Once aimed towards a specific target, click the measurement button, and move the unit toward the pin to display the distance.
Pin Finder with Vibration
Lock on to your intended target with ease using Pin Finder technology. The Vibration alert lets you know when you have found the target, perfect for unsteady hands or windy weather conditions.
Optics - 6X Magnification
The 6 X magnification lens makes finding the target simple. View the yardage on the clear, easy-to-read wide LCD display with the ability to adjust the focus with the diopter.
IPX4 Water Resistant
The GOLFBUDDY aim L10 is IPX4 splash proof rated, meaning it is suitable for use in light rain. Submerging in water is not recommended.
- aim L10 Laser Rangefinder
- Carry Case w/ Carabiner
- CR2 Battery
- Cleaning Cloth
|Size||3.70" X 2.56" X 1.34" (94 X 64 X 34mm)|
|Color||Black & White|
|Battery Type||CR2 3V Lithium|
|Battery Life||3,000~5,000 actuations|
|Range||5 ~ 880Y/5 ~ 800M|
|Water Resistance||IPX4 (Light Rain)|