Andy Gor-Tex Lined Rain Pant
Galvin Green Andy Gor-Tex Lined Rain Pant
The top-selling premium waterproof trousers. Crafted in GORE-TEX® fabric with a solid lining. Elasticated waistline with zip fly opening and drawstring positioned at the back. Fleece-lined front pockets and single back pocket with branded panel. Inner leg seam strengthened by clever design and reinforced fabric used on the bottom edge for exceptional durability. Long zip openings on each leg and all zips protected by a panel.
- Light weight lining
- Elasticated waist with drawstring.
- Leg hem adjustment.
- Back pocket with touch and close fasteners
- Fleece lined front pockets
- Split inseam for extra comfort and abrasion resistance
- Fly opening for ease of taking off and putting on
- Extra abrasion resistant fabric at the bottom edge of the trouser leg
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Soft and smooth outer materials that provide comfort and excellent drape characteristics.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
The GORE-TEX membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX fabric with mesh lining
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.