Pure Drive Team 2021 Tennis Racquet
Babolat Pure Drive Team 2021 Tennis Racquet
Some call it the definition of power. You will call it your unfair advantage. We call it the Pure Drive.
Babolat launched the Pure Drive in 1994 and quickly established the benchmark for power. With every subsequent model, we’ve innovated and Evolved to meet the demands of the game. It’s no wonder the Pure Drive is one of most popular and versatile racquets in the world. The 10th generation of the Pure Drive takes your game to the next level with point-ending explosive power and increased feel.
The Pure Drive Team is dedicated to players seeking a powerful but lighter racket for better handling.
- Head size - 100 in²
- Length - 27 in
- Weight (unstrung) - 285 g
- Balance (unstrung) - 320 mm
- Swing weight - 285
- Stringing Pattern - 16/19
- Stiffness (RA) - 72
- Section - 23-26-23
- Composition - Graphite
- Recommended string - RPM Power/Xcel
- Tension Recommended - 23-27 Kg
- Recommended grip - Syntec Pro
- Strung / Unstrung - Unstrung