CB-301 4-PW, GW Iron Set w/ Graphite Shafts
- Based on the international effect of COVID-19, please allow for additional manufacturer processing time.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for the order to ship.
- There may be unforeseen delays once the order is submitted to the manufacturer.
Miura CB-301 Iron Set w/ Graphite Shafts
The CB-301 takes Miura’s world-renowned forging process and blends it seamlessly with a Tour inspired shape. The CB-301 combines the feel and playability of a player’s iron with the forgiveness and distance to improve golfers of all skill levels.
The full cavity-back design is engineered with a larger sweet spot to ensure greater control and improved performance on all shots. Each club is engineered with a variable sole and cavity thickness designed to optimize center of gravity. This design technique enables the CB-301 to deliver more forgiveness while maintaining our trademark level of superior quality and feel.
The CB-301 – the Miura model you’ve been waiting for
- Longest full forged cavity back iron produced by Miura Golf
- Hand forged using Miura Golf’s 14-step manufacturing process
- Tour inspired shape that is slightly larger footprint than the MC-501
- Precision-placed center of gravity location that enhances feel and performance, resulting in higher, straighter and longer shots
4 Iron:Loft: 22°
5 Iron:Loft: 25°
6 Iron:Loft: 28°
7 Iron:Loft: 32°
8 Iron:Loft: 26°
9 Iron:Loft: 40°
Pitching Wedge:Loft: 44°
Gap Wedge:Loft: 48°