Nikon COOLSHOT 20i GII Rangefinder
PREPARE FOR ANY SHOT. ANY ANGLE.
Nikon’s new COOLSHOT 20i GII golf laser rangefinder provides incredibly fast, accurate distance measurements for every shot—even those involving slope (elevation changes). Featuring Nikon’s ID Technology for stress-free club selection when facing a shot with elevation change, COOLSHOT 20i GII eliminates second-guessing on how far uphill or downhill a shot will play. With so many unforgiving elements on a golf course, don’t let elevation change be one of them. Now with a 5-year warranty.
- Measurement range: 6-800 yds
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology displays the "play as" distance, in addition to the actual distance, for an uphill or downhill shot.v
- First Target Priority mode–useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets.
- Displays in 1-yard increments
- ± 1-yard accuracy (under 100 yards), ± 2-yard accuracy (over 100 yards)
- Long eye relief
- Easy operation enables measurement of actual distance, while golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height) which is a guide for how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an uphill/downhill course – ID (incline/decline) Technology.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Rainproof (IPx4)
- 5-year warranty