ER11vx Short Slant Mallet Putter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- There may be unforeseen delays once the order is submitted to the manufacturer.
- Expedited Shipping is not available on this item.
EVNRoll ER11vx Short Slant Mallet Putter
An extreme MOI contemporary full-sized mallet.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, CA
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL black TourTac grip (90 grams)
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant = 15 degrees of toe hang
- Inline Slant = 27 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber = 10 degrees of toe hang
- Mid Slant = 8 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber = 6 degrees of toe hang
- Long Slant = 9 degrees of toe hang