The PGA TOUR Superstore stands behind every item we sell. We are committed to having satisfied customers that love golf and tennis as much as we do. That's why we offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased, simply return it, in original condition within 30 days for a full refund with receipt.
Damaged, Defective, or Shipping Error Return:
- Product must be New and Unused.
- Product must be returned in original packaging.
- You must receive a Return Authorization (RA#) number by calling 888-200-7428 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Receipt required for returns & exchanges.
To Process an Online Return
- Log in to your account or go to Check Order Status.
- Select the product you would like to return. (Note: Some products like personalized golf balls or custom golf clubs are not returnable.)
- Select whether you would like to return the product for original payment or receive a gift card.
- We will send you a return label to your email address.
- Ship the product back. Pack your item(s) securely in return packaging, attaching your return shipping label to the outside.
*Return packaging not provided
- Your refund will be processed once we receive your order in our facility. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
Golf Club Performance Guarantee
The PGA TOUR Superstore's Performance Guarantee is valid for 90 days from the original date of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your new club purchase, for any reason, you may return it within 90 days of the original purchase for 100% credit towards an in-store purchase that day of similar product.
Guidelines for our Performance Guarantee are:
- The original receipt must be presented with any items being exchanged in order to receive full store credit. Clubs returned without the original receipt, or after the 90 day period, will be handled under the Pre-Owned Trade-In Program.
- All new stock golf clubs purchased are qualified for the Performance Guarantee. Limited Edition products do not qualify.
- Product may only be returned one time in association with the original purchase, for same type of product. After which, returns will be handled under our Pre-Owned Trade-In Program.
- Custom and Special Order can be exchanged one time for same type of product. After which, returns will be handled under our Pre-Owned Trade-In Program. - Custom iron sets must be at least a six club set, including a PW, in sequential order. Any individual irons purchased or sets not containing the minimum requirement will NOT be eligible for exchange.
- Clubs presented with normal wear and tear will be accepted; however, clubs returned with excessive wear or permanent damage (e.g. pop-up marks, dings, chips, etc.) do not qualify for the Guarantee.
- Store credit given under the Guarantee must be used same day and may be used towards the purchase of same type of product. No gift cards are issued for store credit.
- There is no minimum retail value to qualify for the Guarantee.
- The PGA TOUR Superstore reserves the right to modify this program at any time without notification.
- Pre-Owned club returns may only be exchanged under the Performance Guarantee policy.