Wright Putting Dynamics Laser Optics v.III Training Laser
Laser Optics v.III Training Model is a high-power green laser with a specially developed lens cap that projects a solid line on the putting surface. The Power ON/OFF button with wireless remote allows for both manual and remote operation of the laser. The wireless remote allows the golfer to strategically operate ON/OFF for setup and visualization training. V.III is exactly what was envisioned this product would become when its development was started a couple of years ago.
Improvements in the LO v.III include:
- improved laser module for better and brighter projection consistency
- an antenna mounted atop laser for 360 surround wireless ON/OFF control
- improved remote control
- a larger 18650 3.7v rechargeable battery for significant increased charge life
- a built-in USB port for convenient charging + the USB port will allow virtual AC/DC use
- a handy carrying case
The LO v.III Training model is a simple design, targeting the individual golfer for ease of use. The laser is mounted atop stable tripod. The solid line projection is used for start line, stroke accuracy, and visualization training. Place the unit behind the target and project line back at golf ball. Or, set it up from behind and project the line over and atop the golf ball and extend out front for start line. Both methods are great visuals.
Included with LO v.III:
- High power solid line green laser with USB Charger Port
- Wireless ON/OFF Remote Control
- 18650 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery
- USB Cord
- Carrying Case