True Temper TT XP-95 R/S .355 Iron Shaft
XP 95 is a ultralight shaft (95g) designed to delivers maximum peak trajectory for explosive distance. True Temper's R&D team combined standard and speed steps in XP 95 to ensure the ultimate combination of maximum ball speed and dispersion control.
- All True Temper shafts are created using the company's proprietary Gold Manufacturing Process. The Process ensures pinpoint specification consistency throughout each set with exacting weight tolerances, taper rates, wall thickness changes, proven tip reinforcement and balance points for unmatched shot repeatability.
- With True Temper's proprietary Variable Wall Technology, the company's engineers are able to vary the wall thickness throughout the shaft for enhanced performance. The wall is thinner towards the butt section of the shaft for improved feel and then thickens towards the tip of the shaft for better control and accuracy. Variable Wall Technology is only achievable through True Temper's state-of-the-art Gold Manufacturing process.
- The result is a shaft that outperforms competitor's straight pull shafts which have the same wall thickness throughout. More than 90% of the players on the PGA Tour play shafts featuring Variable Wall Technology.
Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo
Men's Nike Dry Victory Golf Polo provides the comfortable feel of double-knit fabric and the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry.
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Regular fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion.
- Collar is ribbed to help prevent curling.
- 2-button placket provides a customizable fit.
- 100% POLYESTER
Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That's why Callaway built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw in sole near the heel and substantial internal weighting at the heel. This pulls the CG location inward, toward the heel. That enhances the head's ability to create "gear effect," a physical action that minimizes slice-spin when the face is open at impact.
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
Available in 9 degree, 10.5 degree and 13 degree HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70g weights by Aldila and Project X.
Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed
Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting
Added weight inthe heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
Boeing Aero Package
We worked with Boeing to improve Speed Step technology by redefining the geometry of the leading edge to improve airflow to promote faster head speed.
Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI
Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights
Choose from 40g, 50g, 60g, and 70gweights by Aldila and Project X.